Regulations and Policies of the hotels EXTENDED SUITES
At Reception you will be able to consult in more detail our rules, policies and other important documents. Make sure you check them once you get there.
To register you need:
• Prepayment. (We accept all cards).
• Sign the registration form / Occupation Agreement.
• Present an official photo ID for each adult (18 years and older).
• For non-refundable rates no changes or cancellations apply. In case of no-show the full stay will be charged.
• Children don’t pay accommodation but are taken into account for maximum occupancy.
• Rates are subject to change without notice and can be consulted at the time of booking.
Single Room (Q): Maximum occupancy of up to 2 people.
Double Suite (QQ): Maximum occupancy of up to 4 people.
Handicap Suite (ADA): Maximum occupancy of up to 3 people.
Children don´t pay accommodation but are taken into account for maximum occupancy.
We accept cash, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) and debit cards. We don’t accept personal checks, the registration of companies with guarantee letter, must be previously authorized by Extended Suites. Each guest is fully responsible for paying all fees, taxes and fees associated with the Suite in which the guest is registered.
Guarantee for incidents/damages
A valid credit card is required to check in for incidents/damage, otherwise a deposit of $2,000.00 MXN per stay and per room will be required. This deposit is refundable upon departure, subject to compliance with the following:
Satisfactory inspection of the suite.
• Confirmation that there are no extra charges to be paid.
Each guest is fully responsible for any damage done to the Suite in which they are registered.
Check in/Check out Schedules
• Check-in time is from 15:00 pm when your arrival is scheduled.
• Check out time is 12:00pm on the scheduled departure date.
Our customer service office hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Sunday. If you check in/out, outside this time, we ask you to dial extension 0 or 500 of the lobby phone on arrival to be attended.
To be consistent with our Guests' experience, pets are not allowed in Extended Suites with the exception of guide dogs.
At Extended Suites, we take your peace of mind and security very seriously. The whole hotel is smoke-free. If you want to smoke, you can smoke outside the hotel.
Changes and cancellations policy
Any change or cancellation of your reservation must be requested by phone 01 800 398 3633 at least 24 hours prior to arrival at the hotel. You must provide your hotel confirmation number.
2. If the change or cancellation is not made in the time and manner mentioned above, the charge for one night plus taxes per room reserved will be made to the credit card with which the reservation is guaranteed.
3. The hotel will verify with the issuing bank of the credit card 24 hours before the arrival of the guest. If said pre-verification is not approved, the reservation will be considered as Not Guaranteed and the Hotel is not obliged to respect the stay thereof.
4. For stays of more than one night, if the guest does not show up at the hotel, the "No Show" charge will apply only for the first night per room booked plus tax to the credit card with which the reservation is guaranteed.
5. When applying a "Non-refundable" rate, the cancellation policy is invalidated.
By applying a "Non-refundable" rate, the hotel may charge the total amount of the reservation from the time it has been made.
At the time the Client checks-in, the folio number of their stay will be automatically sent to them, in addition they will be asked if they need an invoice, in the positive case they will be requested with the Data format to include in our system. The necessary information is the following:
*Copy of your NIT
*Email where the invoice will be sent.
*Contact phone number.
In the event that the Client does not request an invoice for the service, the service will be charged to the bill of the general public as established by law. Once this is done, it will not be possible to request an invoice later.
It is very important to mention that once the invoice is issued there are no changes, please pay special attention to any observation or requirement before requesting it.
The invoice will be requested in the reception area of the Extended Suites hotels, if the reservation was made through our official page and call center or, failing that, directly in the reservation channel on the day of Check-Out. One day later the customer will receive their electronic invoice.
Only in the event that the Check Out is on a weekend or non-business days, the invoice will be sent on the following Monday or the following business day.
If the Client will request partial invoices before he performs his Check-Out, he will be notified at the time he is invoiced, that since he will not be able to make any cancellation of the nights that remain to be enjoyed.
When the Client requests divided invoices, only full nights can be divided, the invoice cannot be divide into ½ stay. That is, if two people stay for 5 days, one person will be billed for 3 nights and the other for 2 nights.
In the event that a Client who reserves a room at the weekly rate and then decides to change to the daily rate, this change will only be possible as long as the room has not been billed. When the Client who is staying has an agreement with Extended Suites, weekly or fortnightly cuts will be made to bill the Client.
The use of our Services implies acceptance of these conditions. We recommend that you read them carefully as they contain all the information related to your rights and obligations as a user of our portal.
1. The use of our Services implies acceptance of these conditions. We recommend that you read them carefully as they contain all the information related to your rights and obligations as a user of our portal
2. www.extendedsuites.com.mx is a website for commercial use. It is strictly prohibited to give any other use or distort the purpose of the same site.
3. Any use of the website that contradicts its purpose will be subject to its total restriction and, even, subject to denying the service and canceling reservations without any liability for www.extendedsuites.com.mx.
4. It is strictly forbidden to send messages or comments through the site that violate the integrity of people, with racial, threatening, vulgar, obscene content and/or that violate good practices and customs.
5. All data, texts, photographs, software, images, videos, graphics, logos, names and other information and applications contained on the website are protected under copyright and are the exclusive property of Grupo Estancias Extendidas S.A. de C.V., operator of the site, so any improper use, plagiarism, exploitation or transmission for personal, commercial or business benefit is strictly prohibited and, where appropriate, punishable by law.
6. The content of the site is constantly updated; however www.extendedsuites.com.mx is not responsible for omissions or errors provided by our sources of information outside this site, freeing itself from any particular damage caused by this fact.
7. Some of our Services allow you to upload, send, store or receive content. If you do, you will remain the owner of any intellectual property rights you have in that content. Simply put, what belongs to you is yours.
8. The user has read and understood the terms and conditions of use contained herein.